19 Sept 2020

Summer Twenty Twenty


Summer started for us in Croatia in June - I had the Adriatic
Sea for myself - can you see me? Ok, it was in the morning
but also later on it was never crowded due to the horrible virus.


Our favorite Park Café - where they have internet for us with just
a cup of excellent coffee - and it is cool inside - people had to keep
distance inside or outside



This is not our yacht - we like our two wheels



Below: We were absent for three weeks - this belonged
to grandson #1 - looks crispy



I had more luck with outside plants


And back again with coffee guests




Mice which I love more than the real ones - very nice mice
They are from Ann Wood handmade
pattern-and-instructions-and-its-free/

...and it is free and so wonderfully explained




Small practical things, I am reading the posts of
www.sewcanshe.com - she shows lovely little things to
create. Summer was too hot for larger projects.





Below:
This is a Tanja-Steinbach-creation - a crocheted lantern
I took it with me for an „outside-sit-in“ with friends in
Blackforest - naturally with a battery-powered little candle









Walking - this is also Blackforest - high up - 620 above sea level
no fir trees - even corn fields and villages



And again the dotee dolls - I love small




This is the end for now
I will show much more soon

2 comments:

  1. How nice for you to make Croatia this year! Envious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer has been hot, but also cool with the sea and café almost to yourself. You have also had time to create a lot of small things. Love the mice.
    I am glad to hear you are well. Stay safe and alert, the virus is still out there!
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete