12 Jun 2020

I made in May and June



 Always pouches -  I found something in internet:
It is by Sewcanshe.com and the pattern is called ZOLA PEN CASE.

I made one for myself - the one in front - very colorful - I like it
the one on top for my boss, ie. husband. It is well serving - everything
fits in what otherwise is lying around the table.
 

The long zipper is attached with a snap button



The inserted sides are a bit tricky to do



But I am happy how it turned out. The other two cases will
be a gift for two very nice young guys


Instagram is very inspirational. I am following Mirjamtextiles‘
post with her microscopic stitcheries - so enchanting - I got
her tutorial - and started - rather poorly. But - it will be better



A yellow silk patch surrounded with buttonhole stitches







The second row of buttonhole stitches started - It  ressembles
needlelace which I love very much.

But then - again a pouch made of a sample with stitches I
learned from Sharon B.‘s Pintangle posts




It is a piece of commercial print - 
I always need some little gifts



A photo of our flooded gravel pit - Baggersee - shut down
some time ago - it is our recreational lake for swimming and
fishing - no boats are allowed.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would say you are a 'bag lady' - you have always made a lot of them and all very nice. This design looks most practical.
    The embroidered bag is another gem, a good place to use TAST stitches.

    ReplyDelete