17 Dec 2019

Creating in December


A little bit inspired by Janet Bolton‘s class for angels I had the idea
to make hang-ons for cookie-parcels
They are made of white 3mm felt dressed up with tiny bits of fabric
delicate ribbon-wings - a bit of stitching for the face, hair of what came 
out of my thread box -  and - my face powder for the angel‘s face to look fresh












Baking Stollen-Konfekt



and much more baking by DH to fill the parcels which are
hiding behind the angels

My interest got suddenly caught by paper folding, origami - 
searching Internet I found many interesting folding techniques

Instagram connection mycrossdrops told me about a scoring board
for easily scoring exact straight lines - she made lovely little
objects to fill with small gifts (Instagram mycrossdrops)
it is the perfect tool for paper folding
and guess what - I own one now - I made myself a Christmas present.



Baubles - thanks to youtubers: Hattifant - Triskele Paper Globe
and Mixed-up Craft Orb Decoration




















A nine-patch of creations in 2019




1 comment:

  1. You are so creative, both with needle and thread, fabric and paper.
    Have a grand holiday.
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete