25 Nov 2021

Lady with a little hat made of fabric leaves


My cushion lady


Well, a good friend said, that my lady had little horns on 
her head - and that it was quite funny and not so bad … but!!

I thought about this comment and suddenly found that
it looked really not very attractive

I went through my boxes of left overs and found more leaves.
 


Not at all lazy and with a hand that is usable again 
I broke parts of it in July 
I am fixing a green leave to cover up the gold one - the horn




Two more leaves and my lady is equipped with a little hat
No more horns - 

I like it better - and you my friend - Angelika?






We moved from our 3-years Black Forest holiday house
into a nearer one - still in Black Forest

 

and have fantastic sights from the terrace and possibilities
for walks







It is a touristic place, 700 m altitude, with snow in winter
and a short lift 100 m from our house for skiers and sleighers

Below: The old water tower - with the view into the 
River Rhine valley and far beyond into France.




The „spa“ parc




The home of the traditional costumes - Schwarzwald - 
Blackforest.
did you ever hear of the „Bollenhut“?
Here you can see SiL dressed up into the traditional
Black Forest costume - and more family

This is a fun photo:
from left to right: me - SiL - DD - Granddaughter



Der Bollenhut 
A woman‘s costume hat of the Black Forest - 
the hat of an unmarried woman with red bobbles.

A black version is for the married women














No comments:

Post a Comment