17 Feb 2020

You can never have too many


A new pouch - you can never have too many
Japanese fabric bought 25 years ago - such a good quality



I lined it with a light yellow fabric - it facilitates the finding of
things 



There are many layers to sew over - with a jeans needle
and care it is possible



I hide the seam allowance with a bias strip


And it is nice and clean looking




It is kind of a tray with much space



The zipper




and the other 








There are some youtube videos about the how-to
I found out that Dehem Créations is the best for me
It is called „Trousse Zippée Charlotte“
It is in French but Monique is showing it so detailed that it
can be understood so very well 

The link for the blog - 
https://lescreationsdedehem.bigcartel.com/

I watched just the video and could find out the pattern there.

1 comment: