3 Apr 2019

Spring came

View into the neighborhood  from our living room 
in the „basis camp“
wooden cat from Bali, dried roses from DDL, driftwood fish from
Vancouver island, easter eggs from years ago



in front of the house the magnolia - 
sweeping started already - the splendor is of very limited
duration



I sewed:
Pouch to hang up somewhere and put things into it



I did my best to insert the bottom
My patchwork girls always have something new to sew



But then also stitching for TAST 2019 with Sharon Boggon
The looped cretan stitch and also beaded - week 12



always a bit of knitting



This is the inverted feather stitch - week 10
I still can‘t see the inverted version and quite certainly do I not like this one. 




Altensteig in Schwarzwald - blackforest - castle and church and old houses
are high on the hill - 
our village belongs to this community - 




What a nice day - we are on the plateau in Schwarzwald
which is 625 m above sea level
it is March 30, 2019








1 comment:

  1. Spring has come with flowers, Easter eggs in waiting, charming craft and scenic walks.
    I like your Inverted Feather Stitch sampler.
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete