4 Feb 2012

Liebster Blog

Look what I got from my Cyber friend Nora (find her creative blog here, creative in work and writing) and I feel extremely flattered because it should be the other way round - whenever I go there - I find new things which I would at once like to try myself, but content myself in adoring. Pity I have got only ten fingers and am (lucky me, anyway) in a time consuming marriage.

Well, Nora made the button class with Karen Ruane (that is the click for Karen), I saw her photos and was at once delighted. This is the thing for me: Small, tiny, exquisite, fiddly....And I discovered other wonderful things on Nora's blog.



This is one of my buttons...
I have the impression that it is twinkling at me asking
to make more of this kind - and because it does not happen -
turning its eye to the skies.



--------------- 

Of course, I read also about certain rules which are
among others to pick out my favorite blogs to pass on my Liebster Blog-Award. This is no diffcult business and I could pick many more.....

There is http://rtquilter.blogspot.com/
Carolynn from Canada, she is making the things which I like so much.
And she deliberately makes close-up photos to show people details.

-----------------

And here are three ladies in Australia with whom I exchange thoughts
and experiences in stitching, moreover we are making each other laugh via internet, it is great fun - and I am getting advice from down-under which I appreciate so much.

Shirley is a fantastic stitcher and a humorous cyber-friend
http://stitchesandlife.blogspot.com/


Dianne is a perfect stitcher, I saw crazy quilts and wonderful
bedcovers of her - and she is sending posts from many places in
Australia
http://dinkydideequilts.blogspot.com/ 


From Linda I am learning quite a bit of her rural life
 - she is experimenting in mixed media with great success making wonderful things, explaining the process deliberately on her blog.

http://billabongs2bling.blogspot.com/



And now what I took over from Nora is this:

1. Thank the giver and link back to her/him.
2. Reveal your top picks and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
Of course, this is totally voluntary, if you don't like to, you need not.
(that's what I say and I hope my English is not too bad)



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you Anneliese, and thank you for your kind words regarding my blog. But, even more importantly, thank you for your continued friendship. I enjoy our communications, always fun.

    ReplyDelete