6 Mar 2011

Kaleidoscope

This is the quilt



and that is what I made of it ....
In my online class "Studio Journal - a Designers Workhorse -
SharonB recommended to try a kaleisdoscope making program
in order to recognize colours and their impact on each other
I tried hard and could finally succeed
I am amazed about this outcome of my quilt "Electric slide"
being exposed at my children's house in Geneva - the quilt not the kaleidoscope

Zuerst war der Quilt da, dann kam durch Sharonb's Online-Kurs die
Idee, daraus ein Kaleidoskop zu fertigen. Rein so zum Spass.

7 comments:

  1. Your quilt is absolutely stunning and I love all the colors. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anneliese this is amazing and you really have found the colours they work really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Anneliese, that is absolutely awesome! I love the colors and the design is wonderful. Great job!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt, Anneliese, fantastic colours!
    Interesting experiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only just seen this Anneliese. It's fantastic. I love the way Kaleidoscope images seek out different colours in a photo, and am having fun working with a free program at the moment. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete