21 Mar 2016

Basket for the market - Marktkorb

No, of course not. I won't take it to the farmers market. I will take it to our lovely Fridy sessions
once a month. Filled with sewing things for one whole day with much laughter and chats and
good food stuff - .
My first attempt to pull the wadding through the tunnels failed. Only bits of it came to see the
daylight. The rest stuck inside..
But I learned that I should take another batting - the one that is used for potholders, which
I twisted and rolled, so it was a child's play.

But in the end I learned also that my handles are stuffed a little too firmly.
It is as it is... Namely finished
The finished basket in artificial light. A felt or fabric flower is still in the plan.



And in the sun. I am a little in love with it.

7 comments:

  1. you made me laugh....and you should be in love with it. it is absolutely delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you sorted out the stuffing, it has worked beautifully Anneliese and I know will be admired and wanted by your stitchy friends me top of the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised - it is lovely and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be a LOT in love with it! It's another beautie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous unusual bag and a great way to use up a bit of stash. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete